Have you tried playing Blackjack in real life? Yes, then you know the thrill of playing directly against the Casino. And also how betting in real money blackjack is exciting. Many of you may already know about blackjack, its rules, and how you can win the game. But for those who are new to Blackjack, We brings the perfect guide for you. Scroll down to know how you can play the game.
Blackjack is a popular casino game and has also become famous in the online casino industry. Let’s get to know more about the game. Unlike Poker where you play against players, in blackjack, you play to get a higher card count than the dealer. The best hand is named “Blackjack” which guarantees you a win. It is when the sum of values of the first two cards dealt is 21.
Online casinos make it easy for you to play blackjack and show the number of available seats as a fraction. This means that if a table shows a fraction 4/7 against it then there are 4 seats occupied. Therefore, you can sit on any of the three remaining seats and start playing the game. Crictaka advises you to hone your skills on free blackjack platforms before playing with real money. This will help you in improving yourself and devising a strategy to help you win. For your assistance, we have shared the rules of real money blackjack below. These rules remain the same irrespective of the platform you choose to play the game.
The rules are rather simple if you know the right terminology. And Crictaka brings you everything in this perfect guide. Let’s have a look at the rules first followed by the terminology of the game.
- The live games use 8 decks of 52 cards.
- The dealer stands on a fixed position of 17.
- You can double down on any two beginning cards.
- You can use split for cards of the same value.
- Insurance is submitted when the dealer shows an Ace.
- Blackjack pays you 3:2 and Insurance pays 2:1.
- The dealer facilitates the game with a max of 7 players per table.
- The game is played using 8 standard decks with the number cards (from 2 to 10) having their face value.
- The Jacks, Queens, and Kings are each worth 10 in value. The aces can have two values (1 or 11) whichever best suits the hand.
- In real money blackjack, the dealer deals one-card face-up to each player from his left in a clockwise direction.
- Then, the dealer gives a second card to every player starting the game.
- Blackjack – The combined value of the first hand of two cards is exactly 21.
- Insurance – You can claim insurance against the dealer having blackjack even when you have blackjack.
- Double Down – If you do not have blackjack then double your bet to add a new card to your hand.
- Hit – Call the dealer for an extra card to increase the value of your hand.
- Stand – Once you have obtained the required combination, you can stand on it.
- Split – When you have two cards of the same value you can “Split” them into two bets of the same value as your main one. You can use Hit to increase the value of these cards.
These are the main rules, features, and terminology that one should know before playing blackjack. Crictaka wishes you the very best for going forward in the game.
If you are looking to get a thrill out of the game you can try playing the free blackjack. The noticeable difference between real money blackjack and free blackjack is betting. The rules and features are the same for both the games and many online sites offer both options for players. Blackjack is a good game to play with real money to get amazing bonuses and more.
Online casino games are legal in India with innumerable options to choose from. There are more than 10,000 sites where you can blackjack and Crictaka has shared the names of the top 5 sites below.
- Crickex Casino
- Betway Casino
- Jackpot City Casino
We hopes that you win amazing amounts. We offer the best sports exchange for betting on Cricket and other games like football, e-sports, and more